Whitestone Cheese Gift Pack Giveaway
Framingham Brands New Zealand Limited
Framingham Wines - Win 1 of 25 Whitestone Cheese Gift Packs
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Framingham Wines - Win 1 of 25 Whitestone Cheese Gift Packs Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry.
2. Purchase of any Nobody’s Hero Wine, Framingham Wine or F-Series Wine is necessary to enter the Promotion. Entrants may only enter once per bottle purchased. Proof of purchase may be required and entrants must retain their receipt(s).
3. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
4. The Promoter is Framingham Wines Limited (New Zealand Company No: 1969378) of 19 Conders Bend Road, Renwick, Marlborough New Zealand, 7271 (Promoter).
5. The Promotion commences 15th April 2021 at 12:01am (local time in NZ) and concludes on 30th of May 2021 at 11:59pm. (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
6. Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements: a) who are residents of New Zealand and over the age of 18 years; b) who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) or their immediate family members, all of whom are ineligible to participate. c) who register their contact details in accordance with condition 7; and d) who are available to travel to and/or attend the event specified in condition 8 on the dates nominated by the Promoter.
How to Enter
7. To enter, entrants must purchase Framingham Wine, F-Series Wine, Nobody’s Hero Wine (during the Promotion Period) and go online to www.framingham.co.nz/win . Each bottle purchased entitles the entrant to one entry. entry, by texting [Entrant Name] and LEGAL to 244. Once confirmed, entrant will receive a text
8. There are twenty five (25) prizes to be won for this Promotion. The prize consists of an original wooden gift box containing six award winning varieties* of Whitestones range.
This includes delivery to any New Zealand address.
All prize details and pricing are subject to availability at the time of dispatch.
9. The prize will be organised by the Promoter in consultation with the winner.
11. The prize will be drawn at 10.00am on 1st of June 2021 and will be awarded in a form to be determined by the Promoter.
12. The prize-winner will be notified by telephone on or after 1st of June 2021 by the Promoter using the contact details provided to the Promoter by the entrant at registration and advised that their entry has been drawn.
13. Should the prize remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by the 7th of June 12.00pm (midday), an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 4:00pm on 16th January 2020.
14. No prize is either redeemable for cash or transferable. Each prize-winner accepts the prize 'as is' and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
15. All valid claims for a prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
16. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to provide the prize listed. If any of the prize are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or item for a prize or item of an equivalent value.
17. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning (or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
Personal Information and Privacy
20. The Promoter will collect personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI and by entering the promotion the entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
21. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
22. Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize are the responsibility of the entrants.
23. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
25. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
26. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a prize-winner's consent to the Promoter’s use of the prize-winner's name, likeness, opinions and address for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the prize, prizewinners must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
27. Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the promoters website www.framingham.co.nz
28. Prior to receiving a prize and being declared a winner, the entrant will be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
29. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry is declared or becomes unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) will be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof will remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
30. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.